Oregon Photography Workshop – Waterfalls and Covered Bridges
Oregon has the most beautiful collection of waterfalls in the United States. Over a 4 day period, this Oregon Photography workshop, based out of the quaint town of Siverton, Oregon, will show you how to photograph this amazing collection of waterfalls and the spectacular surroundings.
Oregon Photography Workshop
Waterfalls and Covered Bridges
Please contact us to set up your workshop.
Transportation, meals, and lodging are not included in the cost of the workshop.
A block of rooms will be reserved in Silverton, OR for the workshop.
We Create Custom Photography Tours to Your Liking
Contact us for more information about this workshop to customize it specially for you as a private option. (805) 701-8807
This area of central Oregon embraces one of the greatest concentrations of waterfalls in the West. Within a short radius, 14 falls tumble over the narrow, rocky landscape among dense groves of old growth timber, sunny meadows, and misty canyons. It took millions of years of rock and soil deposition and subsequent erosion to form this unique landscape.
This area receives up to a hundred inches of rain per year. All of this rain and snow melts from the slopes of Mount Hood and flows downstream over the edge of the gorge and cascades into these amazing waterfalls.
This workshop is based out of the quaint town of Silverton, Oregon allowing us easy access to some of the most spectacular waterfalls in Oregon. This time of year, the hills are neon green and water flows everywhere. The waterfalls are full to overflowing and allow for some of the best captures of this type of photography.
We will give you lodging recommendations which you will pay on your own and separate from the workshop. We will also have time in the evening to go over popular software programs such as Photoshop, and Lightroom and review the day’s events.
• Story telling in photography
• Waiting for the right moment to shoot
• Aperture, shutter speed and ISO
• How to get the most creative exposure
• Discussions on getting the correct exposure
• How to fine tune exposure and use of histograms
• Depth of field
• White balance settings for changing environments
• Learning how to create dynamic compositions
• Composition balance and flow
Included in Workshop
• Quality One on one photographic instruction geared to your level of expertise
• Minimum 6 hours per day of in-field shooting experience and instruction
• Interactive learning environment with two experienced instructors
• Photoshop and Lightroom Editing sessions
• Portfolio Review – Bring your 10 best shots
Transportation, meals and lodging are not included in the cost of the workshop.