Are you looking for a way to bring your pictures from good to great in Lightroom?
Lightroom is loaded with preset features that will simplify your workflow. In this two week class, we will show you how to create your own Lightroom presets to use over and over and create your own signature style. You will receive detailed information on the website page each week, as well as tutorial videos to help you understand the course material.
What are Lightroom presets? They are one click recipes within the Lightroom program that allow you to apply special effects to your images. In this class, we will show you many different styles of presets from black and white, to vignettes to special effects. We will also show you how to organize your presets and how to save them.
This class is for the student that has a beginning working knowledge of Lightroom or for those of you who have taken Holly’s Lightroom Quick Start Class. This class covers the power of using Lightroom presets to speed up and inspire your creative workflow.
** Please take the Lightroom Quick Start Class first if you are brand new to Lightroom.
Topics Covered in This Class Will Include:
- How Presets work, what are they?
- How to create presets
- Color Adjustments
- Black and White
- Vintage or classic looks
- Organizing and Saving, moving and storing Presets
- Import presets
- Creative presets in the develop module
- More creative presets
- Export presets
- Slideshow and print presets
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 or CC
- (Earlier versions of Lightroom can be used, but some features are not available)
- Beginning knowledge of Lightroom or Have Taken Holly’s Lightroom QuickStart Class
- Desire to learn and have fun!