Adobe Lightroom Classic – 2 Evening Intensive
Photo Editing and Organization Class
January 22 and 29, 2020
Held in Camarillo, CA
Learn how to organize, process, enhance, and share your photos using Adobe Lightroom Classic CC.
This two evening course is designed to give photographers of all genres and skills the fundamental basics of using this powerful program. This class is an introductory course for both hobbyist and professional photographers.
Join us for our group Adobe Lightroom class that will empower you with the tools that are essential in creating visually impactful photographs. We teach in a simple to understand format the tools that will make a great impact on your photo editing and organizational skills, two essential parts of the digital photographic process. _
Questions? Contact Us by Email or Phone
Let Lightroom help organize your whole catalog of images quickly and easily.
This class covers the basics of importation, organization, and selection of images. Find your images in seconds after you set up your collections, tags, and folders upon import.
You’ll also learn the tools to give your images the color, detail, and mood that will make them pop.
You’ll become an expert using the Adobe Lightroom Classic CC workflow.
For the more advanced photo editor, the class is tailored towards “painting with light” to bring out the vision of the photograph you saw when you originally took the image. We will be working with Lightroom together to master its most powerful editing tools.
This class is held in Camarillo, CA
This Class is limited to 10 spots only!
The Camarillo Art Center
3150 Ponderosa Dr, Camarillo, CA 93010
January 22, 2020 – 5:30pm – 8pm
January 29, 2020 – 5:30pm – 8pm
Questions? Contact Holly at: (805) 701-8806
Or Email at this link.
Schedule and General Information
January 22, 2020 – Class Hours 5:30pm – 8pm
The Library Module
• Overview of the Lightroom catalog and setting preferences
• Importing images into the Lightroom Catalog
• Organizing images within the Library Module
• Working with RAW and DNG Files
• Creating a copyright preset
• Customizing your library view
• Using Flags, Stars, Labels, and Keywords for organizing
• Culling your images
• Using collections effectively
January 29, 2020 – Class Hours 5;30pm to 8:00pm
The Develop Module
• Overview of the Develop module
• Developing an editing workflow
• Making global edits on your images
• Making lens, color, exposure, and white balance corrections to images
• Understanding cropping and spot removal
• Learning to Use filters – Graduated and Radial
• Making your images pop using curves
• Sharpening your images
• Using noise reduction
• Exporting your images for sharing
About Your Instructor
Holly Higbee-Jansen has been teaching photography and photo editing for Jansen Photo Expeditions since 2006. Her knowledge of photography and the digital photographic process make this class easy to learn and entertaining.
Holly also teaches private classes and online Lightroom and Photoshop for multiple online schools and prides herself in follow through and personal interaction with her students.